Take the next step in your career with Synthesis Group.
Synthesis group - who we are
Synthesis Group is a Brisbane-based advisory and capability development firm. Our services capture the imagination of executive-level leadership on what stakeholder focused teams in the public and private sector can truly achieve.
Synthesis Group not only provides structured advice, guidance and strategy to the spectrum of leaders. What we do is empower leaders to make greater, more meaningful impact in their sphere of influence.
We are looking for individuals to join our dedicated consulting team to continue our growth through the sharing of our services with clients. The purpose of these roles is to convert warm leads into clients, deliver consulting services to the client base and up-sell / on-sell additional services to existing clients.
These services are focused on the transformation of back and middle office functions through facilitated workshops, soundings, strategy creation and analysis. These roles will be responsible for developing strong commercially beneficial relationships with CFO’s, CIO’s, CPO’s and their direct reports.
Converting Warm leads to Clients
- Identification of client need and matching to Synthesis services
- Solution mapping conversations with prospects
- Migrate existing clients into new or larger services
- Preparation of proposals and tender submissions
- Development and management of client projects from inception to close
- Delivery of Synthesis consulting services that can be a broad spread of
conventional consulting, as well as Synthesis productised services
- Deliver services digitally and face-to-face to groups and individuals
skills, experience & competencies
Profile & Experience
- 5+ years of consulting experience
- Degree qualified in commerce or business
- Passion for direct interaction with and management of clients
- Immaculately presented
- Has experience in broad advisory or transformation solutions
- Experience working with senior leadership in corporate and government
- Historical experience working in or with corporate service teams (Finance, IT, Procurement etc.) and / or enabling services (engineering, operations etc.)
- Takes a consultative approach, right-sizes solutions and has experience and willingness to convert prospects into clients and upsell solutions
- Confident communicator (face to face, online, small and large audiences)
- Ability to quickly generate and build genuine rapport
- Willing and able to try new approaches and take on additional responsibilities
- Passionate about helping others. Adopts an ‘other before self’ approach
- Can play the role of trusted advisor and peer to clients
- Must be an Australian citizen
- Must be eloquent in English (written and spoken)