senior delivery specialist
Take the next step in your career with Synthesis Group.
Synthesis group - who we are
Synthesis Group is a Brisbane-based advisory and capability development firm. Our services capture the imagination of executive-level leadership on what stakeholder focused teams in the public and private sector can truly achieve.
Synthesis Group not only provides structured advice, guidance and strategy to the spectrum of leaders. What we do is empower leaders to make greater, more meaningful impact in their sphere of influence.
We are looking for individuals to join our dedicated program delivery team to continue our growth through the sharing of our services with clients.
Senior Delivery Specialists will be responsible for the delivery of program services to all clients. The individuals initial focus will be delivering Synthesis change programs to c-suite leaders, their direct reports as well as their wider team.
- Deliver an array of Synthesis services digitally and face to face to large groups, smaller cohorts and individual 1:1’s
- Confidently deliver webinars, online workshops, facilitated learning sessions, consulting guidance workshops, deep-dive critical assessments and scoping studies.
- Migrate existing clients into new or larger services
skills, experience & competencies
- Must have historical experience delivering change programs / training to corporates and government
- Experience within multi-nationals at mid-management level and/or Federal Government at EL2 through SES3 levels
- Experience working in or with a corporate services team (ie finance, procurement, IT etc)
- Has experience working with teams and clients in different countries
- Has managed teams
- Experienced workshop facilitator
- Has a proven ability and process to uncover deeper client challenges
- Confident presenter (face to face, online, small and large audiences)
- Capable communicator via written word
- Ability to quickly generate genuine and authentic rapport
- Confident with objection handling
- Confident in upselling services
- ‘Can do’ attitude – willing and able to try new approaches and take on additional responsibilities
- Passionate about helping others
- Adopts an ‘other before self’ approach
- Can play the role of trusted advisor and peer to clients
- Must be an Australian citizen
- Must be eloquent in English (written and spoken)